ENGL 101 Section 6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENGL 101 Section 6

Forum for students in ENGL 101 Section 6, Spring 2012, Washington State University

2 posters

Christina Crow

christina.crow

Christina Crow Empty Christina Crow

Post  christina.crow Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Ever since I can remember I have had eczema, so naturally I have a personal interest in the topic. I don't know much about it, except my own experiences living with it. I'd want to learn how someone gets it and any new discovers as to what exactly it is (because last time I checked no one knew what exactly it is or how it forms. I have prescription creams, but I'd want to know if there are any other treatments and what the effects are. This particular condition is just close to my heart, it is one of the reasons why I want to go into pre-health.
    AreeMetz
    AreeMetz
    Admin

Christina Crow Empty Re: Christina Crow

Post  AreeMetz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Christina! I developed a little patch of eczema when I was working in Belgium. My doctor said I put my skin under too much stress (using a bleach solution at work without gloves). There are so many causes to eczema, but no cures. Perhaps you could do a comparison of different potential cures or causes that researchers have proposed and decide and defend the cure or cause you think is the most correct. That's just an idea. Look and see what kinds of scholarly evidence you can find--maybe that can help you narrow your topic down.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am