ENGL 101 Section 6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENGL 101 Section 6

Forum for students in ENGL 101 Section 6, Spring 2012, Washington State University

3 posters

Stephaine Webb Topics

stephanie.webb

Stephaine Webb Topics Empty Stephaine Webb Topics

Post  stephanie.webb Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 pm

After brainstorming for topics to do my research paper I have come up with three topics. One of them is regarding horse slaughter and how it is actually a good thing. My second is organic food versus conventional food. Another topic that I have been always interested in is about the Holocaust especially concentration camps.
    ross.alexander

Stephaine Webb Topics Empty Re: Stephaine Webb Topics

Post  ross.alexander Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

im curious, what part of horse slaughter is good?? as a horse owner, i'd love to know.
    AreeMetz
    AreeMetz
    Admin

Post  AreeMetz Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Stephanie! Your first two potential topics seem like they have a lot of potential--both are argumentative and pretty narrow in scope. The Holocaust is very broad, I think you would need to really narrow down what specific part of the Holocaust you want to write about. Use your time in the AML tomorrow to narrow down the scope of your topics and to find evidence to support your potential theses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm